Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of Bangladesh vs Sri-lanka 1st Match? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
- Match: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, 1st Match, Group B
- Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- Time : 17:00 PM IST (September 15)
Bangladesh Team News
- Bangladesh has won 5 of their last 10 completed ODI matches.They beat West Indies in their last match. They batted first and scored 301 for 6. They then bowled well to restrict West Indies to 283 for 6 to win the match.Tamim Iqbal was the top run scorer with 103 off 124 balls. Mahmudullah scored 67 off 49 balls. The next highest score was 37 by Shakib Al Hasan.Mustafizur Rahman was the pick of the bowlers. He took 1 for 63 off 10.0 overs. Mahmudullah went for 10.0 an over. Mosaddek Hossain took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 10.0.
Sri-Lanka Team news
- Sri Lanka has won 5 of their last 10 completed ODI matches.They beat South Africa in their last match. They batted first and scored 299 for 8. They then bowled well to restrict South Africa to 121 for 10 to win the match.Angelo Mathews was the top run scorer with 97 off 97 balls. Niroshan Dickwella scored 43 off 65 balls. The next highest score was 38 by Kusal Mendis.Lahiru Kumara was their best bowler. He took 2 for 34 off 5.4 overs. Dhananjaya de Silva also bowled well. He went for 5.25 an over. Thisara Perera took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 7.0.
Sri Lanka won 12 of the last 18 matches between these two sides.
Bangladesh have won 5 of their last 10 completed ODI matches.
Sri Lanka have won 5 of their last 10 completed ODI matches.
- Coming Soon..
Dubai (DSCS) has hosted 20 ODI matches since 2010. The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
The average first innings score at Dubai (DSCS) is 220 in matches where the full 50 overs were available. Over 300 has scored once in ODIs here since 2010. 266, 140 and 192 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
40% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This is below the global average of 46% of runs in ODIs since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batsmen at Dubai (DSCS) strike at 76.6 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 67.1 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 13 out the last 20 completed matches played at Dubai (DSCS).
Bangladesh will win the toss.
Sri Lanka will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 18 times:
- Sri Lanka : 12
- Bangladesh : 5
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..