Flow-Flow message: Stream with specified ID not found or no feeds were added to stream
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 22nd Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||12|
|Matches won bowling first||5|
|Average 1st Inns scores||153|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||132|
|Highest total recorded||195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||80/10 (16 Ov) by AFG vs RSA|
|Highest score chased||155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng|
|Lowest score defended||133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs PAK|
- Match : Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 22nd Match
- Venue : Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Time : 5:30 AM IST (September 01), 08:00 PM LOCAL
- Barbados Tridents are not looking like an inform team as there is not a continuity in their form. There is up & down process in there performance due to which they are about to eliminate from the CPL 2018.
- In the last match against Jamaica Tallawahs after losing the toss, Barbados Tridents were forced to bat first, but again they were failed to give the better start, It was again poor start as they had lost their first 2 wickets on just only 12 runs, which created the room for so much pressure situation, and their middle order also can not handled the tough situation and got out quickly. All their top order batsman including Hashim Amla, Shai Hope, Steven Smith, Captain Jason Holder and Wicket Keeper Nicholas Pooran were got out in single digit score. Although, Martin Guptil did not give up and played in such a responsible manner, He had scored crucial 73 runs from just 60 balls in this very tough situation. In the later inning, all-rounder Imran Khan & Ashley Nurse both have contributed important 40 runs together.
- From Bowling Point of view Wahab Riaz & Mohammad Irfan had performed really well.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- In the last match against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Guyana Amazon Warriors have chased down respected total of 169 runs with 4 wickets and only 1 ball in hand.
- Having won the toss, they decided to bowl first, It was some quick start by both the Openers of the opposition team. But Imran Tahir and Keemo Paul have been successfully managed the run flow by picking up three important wickets in quick time. And have managed to reduce the total which opposition team was aiming for.
- After managed the opposition team total, they have started to chase the respected target of 169 runs. In the opening of the inning, their opener Chadwick Walton was not looking in touch and was conceding many dots, although on the other end opener Luke Ronch was looking dangerous, but both openers did not lasted long and got out under 44 runs, although their middle order have managed the tough situation successfully and in the end their part time all rounder Sohail Tanvir had hit some big sixes & scored important 37 runs and have successfully chased down the total in the last over of the inning.
- In the last meeting between these two sides in the 6th Match of CPL 2018, Barbados Tridents had won the game by 30 runs.
- Barbados Tridents have won 1 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- On the other side, Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 3 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting first have won total 12 out of the last 17 completed international t20 matches played here at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.
- Coming Soon..
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Dwayne Smith, Steven Smith, Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), Tion Webster, Wahab Riaz, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Mohammed, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir
- Excellent batting conditions here at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Although, the last match played here between Barbados Tridents & Patriots was an Average run scoring one. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Barbados Tridents will win the toss.
Barbados Tridents will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2018: 01 Matches
- Barbados Tridents : 1
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 0
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..