Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 18th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||12|
|Matches won bowling first||5|
|Average 1st Inns scores||153|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||132|
|Highest total recorded||195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||80/10 (16 Ov) by Afg vs RSA|
|Highest score chased||155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng|
|Lowest score defended||133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Pak|
- Match : Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 18th Match
- Venue : Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (August 27), 06:00 PM LOCAL
- Barbados Tridents are not looking like an inform team as there is not a continuity in their form. There is up & down process in there performance on which they should have to concentrate if they are aiming for the CPL Trophy in this year.
- In the last match against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Barbados Tridents were forced to open the bat, they started the inning decently, but both openers Dwayne Smith & Martin Guptil had conceded too many dots in the powerplay overs, which created the room for pressure situation and then they have lost both the openers on just 39 runs one after the another. Although in the middle order captain Jason Holder and Shai Hope had managed the inning pretty well, Jason Holder had scored quick fifty of just 32 balls but they were unable to change the gears in the later of the inning and managed to give target of just 148 runs.
- From Bowling Point of view Mohammad Irfan had bowled his dream spell by taking 2 most important wickets of Gayel & Lewis and had just concede 1 run from 4 overs including 3 maiden overs. Yes, three maidens in T20 format. But his only effort did not enough for Barbados Tridents to win.
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won their 3 out of 5 matches they have played in Caribbean Premier League, 2018 so far.
- Although, Trinbago Knight Riders is looking in great form & currently on third place in the cpl 2018 points table with three wins & two loss.
- Both openers Sunil Narine & Chris Lynn are dangerous in this format of the game, but they do not have seen their real potential yet. In last match against Jamaica Tallawahs, both the openers got out under 10 runs. But in the middle order, Colin Munro and Darren Bravo are looking in magnificent form in this season of CPL. Both the batsmans have scored quick fifty in the last match. Also, the captain Dwayne Bravo was outstanding as he had scored 36 runs including 5 sixes in just 10 balls while chasing the big target.
- From bowling point of view Khary Pierre and Fawad Ahmed were looking in great form in the last match.
- In the last meeting between these two sides in the 29th Match of CPL 2017, Barbados Tridents had won the game by 16 runs.
- Barbados Tridents have won 2 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- On the other side, Trinbago Knight Riders have won 3 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting first have won total 12 out of the last 17 completed international t20 matches played here at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.
- Coming Soon..
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Dwayne Smith, Steven Smith, Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), Tion Webster, Wahab Riaz, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
- Excellent batting conditions here at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Although, the last match played here between Barbados Tridents & Patriots was an Average run scoring one. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Barbados Tridents will win the toss.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2017: 02 Matches
- Barbados Tridents : 1
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..