Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of Jamaica Tallawahs vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 11th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||6|
|Matches won bowling first||1|
|Average 1st Inns scores||166|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||125|
|Highest total recorded||245/6 (20 Ov) by WI vs Ind|
|Lowest total recorded||81/10 (17.3 Ov) by NZ vs SL|
|Highest score chased||86/3 (15.3 Ov) by SL vs NZ|
|Lowest score defended||120/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs SL|
- Match : Jamaica Tallawahs vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 11th Match
- Venue : Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
- Time : 5:30 AM IST (August 19), 08:00 PM LOCAL
- Jamaica Tallawahs have won all their first 3 matches in Caribbean Premier League, 2018 & top the points table with 6 points in bank.
- Jamaica Tallawahs is in excellent form and doesn’t wants to loose this momentum.
- Glenn Phillips, Rovman Powell, Ross Taylor & Andre Russel all are in the great form.
- From Bowlers point of view Krishmar Santokie, Imad Wasim & Adam Zampa looks in a great form.
- In last game against the Patriots, the Jamaica Tallawahs shown an all-round performance and won by 47 runs.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won their 2 out of 3 matches played in Caribbean Premier League, 2018 so far.
- Although, Guyana Amazon Warriors is looking in great form & second in the cpl 2018 points table with two wins & 1 loss.
- Both openers Chadwik Walton & Luke Ronchi are dangerous in this format of the game, but they do not have seen their real potential yet. On the other hand, Shimron Hetmyer is looking in great form. While the captain shoaib malik is not looking in touch yet.
- From bowling point of view Chris Green, Imran Tahir & Keemo Paul is looking in great form.
- In last game against Barbados Tradients, Guyana Warriors was failed to take an advantage of winning the toss & have lost the game by 30 runs.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 8 out of the 14 matches they have played against Jamaica Tallawahs in CPL T20.
- Jamaica Tallawahs have won 6 out of 14 matches they have played against Guyana Amazon Warriors in CPL T20.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 6 out of their 9 matches they have played against Jamaica Tallawahs.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have lost both the matches they had played at this ground in the previous season while Jamaica won the last match they played here.
- Coming Soon..
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing 11
- Ross Taylor, Steven Jacobs, Andre Russell (c), Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa, Kennar Lewis, Imad Wasim, Glenn Phillips (wk), Andre McCarthy, Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Shoaib Malik (c), Rayad Emrit, Sohail Tanvir, Luke Ronchi (wk), Chadwick Walton, Imran Tahir, Jason Mohammed, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford
- Excellent batting conditions here at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium at Florida. This is going to be the 1st match of cpl 2018 to be played at this venue. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Jamaica Tallawahs will win the toss.
Jamaica Tallawahs will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD : 14 Matches
- Jamaica Tallawahs : 6
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 8
WHERE TO WATCH
- Star Sports
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..