Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 19th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||1|
|Matches won bowling first||4|
|Average 1st Inns scores||110|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||113|
|Highest total recorded||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg|
|Lowest total recorded||93/10 (13.3 Ov) by Afg vs WI|
|Highest score chased||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg|
|Lowest score defended||112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs Afg|
- Match : St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 19th Match
- Venue : Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (August 29), 06:00 PM LOCAL
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- After having two consecutive wins, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots is looking in great form and climb up on second position in the CPL 2018 points table with 3 wins & 2 defeats.
- In the last match against Barbados Tridents, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots were looking in the great form and have won the match by 6 wickets in hand.
- Looking at the batting performance, both the openers Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis were got out on 0 and 1 run respectively in the last match, although in the middle order, Brendon King & Devon Thomas had managed the tense situation and build the important 3rd wicket partnership of 88 runs. Brendon King had scored important fifty in the last match. Also Ben cutting was excellent with both bat & bowl. He had picked up important 2 wickets & also scored valuable 29 runs for the team.
- From bowling point of view Anton Devcich & Sheldon Cottrell were also in the good form in the last match.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- After having win the 11th match of CPL 2018 against Jamaica Tallawahs by 76 runs, Guyana was looking in great form, but they did not able to carry on the same momentum in their last match against St Lucia Stars and loss the match.
- Looking at their openers, Chadwick Walton and Luke Ronchi were looking dangerous in the beginning of the match, Especially Luke Ronchi who had scored 24 runs from just 8 balls. but after loosing both the openers in the middle order Shimron Hetmeyer & Captain Shoaib Malik were failed to handle the pressure situation and got out quickly. After that lower middle order had somehow managed to score some runs & put the respected total of 140 runs, but it was not enough to win the match.
- From bowling point of view Veerasammy Permaul & Imran Tahir were looking in the great form in the last match. Both were so economical too.
- In the last meeting between these two sides, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won by 4 runs against Guyana in the 4th Match of CPL 2017.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won both the matches they have played against Guyana Amazon Warriors in the CPL 2017.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 3 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors also have won 3 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 4 out the last 5 completed international t20 matches played here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
- Coming Soon..
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Tom Cooper, Devon Thomas (wk), Anton Devcich, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite, Jeremiah Louis, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Mohammed, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir
- Excellent batting conditions here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the toss.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2017: 02 Matches
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots : 2
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 0
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..