Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs, 25th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||1|
|Matches won bowling first||4|
|Average 1st Inns scores||110|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||113|
|Highest total recorded||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
|Lowest total recorded||93/10 (13.3 Ov) by AFG vs WI|
|Highest score chased||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
|Lowest score defended||112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
- Match : St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs, 25th Match
- Venue : Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (September 03), 06:00 PM LOCAL
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots is looking in very disappointing form, as they have faced two consecutive defeats in CPL 2018. They are now fourth in CPL 2018 points table with 3 wins and 4 lost in total 8 matches.
- Looking at their openers, Evin Lewis was looking in very good form in the last match. He had scored a quick fifty in the last match while chasing a big target. Although, his opening partner Chris Gayel had failed to give performance this time. But after having lost both the openers, their middle order can not handle the situation well & couple of wickets were collapsed, Although in Devon Thomas and All-Rounder Carlos Brathwaite did struggle but they were failed to chased down the target.
- From bowling point of view Alzarri Joseph and Sheldon Cottrell have taken couple of wickets, but they were expensive.
- After winning the two consecutive wins, Jamaica Tallawahs is looking in great form. They are now on the 3rd position in the CPL 2018 points table with 5 wins and 3 lost in 8 matches.
- In the last match against, Barbados Tridents, Opener Johnson Charles was looking in great form as he had scored very quick fifty with some big hits. Also in the middle order, Rovman Powell was looking in nice form. He has also scored the important runs while chasing down the target.
- From bowling point of view Oshane Thomas and Kemar Roach were looking in great form in the last match.
- In the last meeting between these two sides, Jamaica Tallawahs won by 47 runs against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the 8th Match of CPL 2018.
- Jamaica Tallawahs have won 2 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 1 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 4 out the last 6 completed international t20 matches played here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
- Coming Soon..
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing 11
- Ross Taylor, Steven Jacobs, Andre Russell (c), Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa, Kennar Lewis, Imad Wasim, Glenn Phillips (wk), Andre McCarthy, Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jeremiah Louis
- Excellent batting conditions here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the toss.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2018:
- Jamaica Tallawahs : 1
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots : 0
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..