Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Stars, 21st Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||1|
|Matches won bowling first||4|
|Average 1st Inns scores||110|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||113|
|Highest total recorded||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
|Lowest total recorded||93/10 (13.3 Ov) by AFG vs WI|
|Highest score chased||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
|Lowest score defended||112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
- Match : St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Stars, 21st Match
- Venue : Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (August 31), 06:00 PM LOCAL
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- After having two consecutive wins, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots was looking in great form, but in the last match against Guyana they have to face the defeat, although they have tried there all and push the game till the last over but they were unfortunate and lost against Guyana Amazon Warriors.
- Looking at their openers, Chris Gayel is looking in great form as usual, Evin Lewis was also looking in decent form. Both openers have given a very good and quick start against Guyana in their last match. Both have contributed 71 runs for the opening wicket partnership. But after having lost both the openers, their middle order can not handle the situation well & couple of wickets were collapsed very quickly, Although in their lower middle order Anton Devcich and All-Rounder Ben Cutting had handled the situation well & put respected total of 169 runs for the opposition team.
- From bowling point of view both the all-rounders Carlos Brathwaite and Ben Cutting were really good as both have picked up couple of wickets.
St Lucia Stars
- After their winning only 2 matches out of their total 8 matches in this CPL 2018, St Lucia Stars are on the bottom of the CPL 2018 points table with only 4 points in their bank. They are already out of the CPL 2018. Now they should have to play well for their pride.
- In the last match against Jamaica, they have concede too many runs due to the poor performance from their strike bowlers, only Kesrick Williams had shown his real potential after picking up 3 important wickets. But except him all bowlers have failed to perform and they have been forced to face the big target of 205 runs from 20 overs. But the poor performance continued by their openers and they have lost 2 wickets of just only 8 runs, although their middle order stepped up to chase this big total, but they were failed and had loss the match.
- From Batting point of view David Warner, Kieron Pollard and Lendl Simmons were impressive with their aggressive approach.
- In the last meeting between these two sides, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots won by 7 wkts against St Lucia Stars in the 13th Match of CPL 2018.
- St Lucia Stars have won 1 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 2 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 4 out the last 6 completed international t20 matches played here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
- Coming Soon..
St Lucia Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, David Warner, Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Chapman, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, Kavem Hodge, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohammad Sami, Obed McCoy.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jeremiah Louis
- Excellent batting conditions here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the toss.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2018:
- St Lucia Stars : 0
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..