Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 23rd Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||1|
|Matches won bowling first||4|
|Average 1st Inns scores||110|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||113|
|Highest total recorded||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
|Lowest total recorded||93/10 (13.3 Ov) by AFG vs WI|
|Highest score chased||147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
|Lowest score defended||112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG|
- Match : St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 23rd Match
- Venue : Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (September 02), 06:00 PM LOCAL
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- After having two consecutive wins, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots was looking in great form, but in the last match against Guyana they have to face the defeat, although they have tried there all and push the game till the last over but they were unfortunate and lost against Guyana Amazon Warriors.
- Looking at their openers, Chris Gayel is looking in great form as usual, Evin Lewis was also looking in decent form. Both openers have given a very good and quick start against Guyana in their last match. Both have contributed 71 runs for the opening wicket partnership. But after having lost both the openers, their middle order can not handle the situation well & couple of wickets were collapsed very quickly, Although in their lower middle order Anton Devcich and All-Rounder Ben Cutting had handled the situation well & put respected total of 169 runs for the opposition team.
- From bowling point of view both the all-rounders Carlos Brathwaite and Ben Cutting were really good as both have picked up couple of wickets.
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won their 4 out of 6 matches they have played in Caribbean Premier League, 2018 so far. With 4 wins and 2 lost, they are now second in the CPL 2018 points table with total 8 points in the bank.
- Both openers Sunil Narine & Chris Lynn are dangerous in this format of the game, but they do not have seen their real potential yet. In last match against Jamaica Tallawahs, both the openers got out under 30 runs. But in the middle order, Brendon McCullum was magnificent as He had scored important 66 runs from just 41 balls, it was some power hitting. Denesh Ramdin was also in the good form in the last match.
- From bowling point of view Fawad Ahmed, Dwayne Bravo and Khary Pierre were looking in great form in the last match.
- In the last meeting between these two sides, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots won by 42 runs against Trinbago Knight Riders in the 5th Match of CPL 2018.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 3 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 2 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 4 out the last 6 completed international t20 matches played here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
- Coming Soon..
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jeremiah Louis
- Excellent batting conditions here at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the toss.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2018:
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 0
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..