Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of St Lucia Stars vs Barbados Tridents, 10th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||5|
|Matches won bowling first||7|
|Average 1st Inns scores||154|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||148|
|Highest total recorded||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus|
|Highest score chased||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest score defended||150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pak|
- Match : St Lucia Stars vs Barbados Tridents, 10th Match
- Venue : Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
- Time : 6:30 AM IST, 09:00 PM LOCAL
St Lucia Stars
- Stars are now winless for 15 matches, a streak stretching back to July 16. Change in personnel, change in captain – nothing seems to be working. They have faced their consecutive 4th loss of this season.
- Barbados Tridents won their opening encounter against Guyana Amazon Warriors quite convincingly and so they will probably go into the game against St Lucia Stars with the same line-up. Martin Guptill and Dwayne Smith, despite having made a rough start, are likely to open the batting once again.
- Barbados Tridents have won both of their matches against St Lucia Stars in the CPL 2017.
- Barbados Tridents have won against St Lucia Stars by 29 runs in the most recent encounter between both the teams which was played last year during the league stage at Bridgetown.
- St Lucia Stars have won 2 among their total 10 matches against Barbados Tridents.
- Barbados Tridents have won total 8 among their total 10 matches against St Lucia Stars.
- The team batting second have won the last 7 out the last 12 completed international t20 matches played here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia.
- Coming Soon..
St Lucia Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, David Warner, Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Chapman, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, Kavem Hodge, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohammad Sami, Obed McCoy.
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Dwayne Smith, Steven Smith, Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), Tion Webster, Wahab Riaz, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan
- Excellent batting conditions here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet at St Lucia. The last match played here between St Lucia Starts & Trinbago Knight Riders was a high scoring one. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
St Lucia Stars will win the toss.
St Lucia Stars will win the match.
- St Lucia Stars : 2
- Barbados Tridents : 8
WHERE TO WATCH
- Star Sports
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..