Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 15th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||5|
|Matches won bowling first||7|
|Average 1st Inns scores||154|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||148|
|Highest total recorded||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus|
|Highest score chased||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest score defended||150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pak|
- Match : St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 15th Match
- Venue : Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
- Time : 6:30 AM IST (August 25), 09:00 PM LOCAL
St Lucia Stars
- After their continuous 15 match unbeaten run, Stars have somehow managed to win against Barbados Tridents by 38 runs in the 10th match of CPL 2018. It was their first ever win in the CPL 2018 after continuous four defeats in a row. But again in last match they have lost very very cheaply against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots. They were bowled out on just and just 69 runs. So they are not looking inform team in this season.
- Excpet David Warner and Qais Ahmad nobody even could able to reach to double figure numbers.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Having total three wins and only one lost out of their total four matches, Guyana has topped the Points Table.
- Looking at their performance in the last match against Jamaica, both openers Chadwick Walton and Luke Ronchi again failed to show their real value for the team. But Shimron Hetmyer was just magnificent in the last game, He has scored a century of just 48 balls to reach the team at a good competitive total. Also, their captain Shoaib Malik has also scored valuable fifty in the last game.
- From their bowling department Chris Green, Imran Tahir and Keemo Paul were really impressive in the last match.
- In the last meeting between these two sides on the 4th match of this CPL 2018, Guyana Amazon Warriors have won by just 3 runs against St Lucia Stars. That was so so close encounter.
- St Lucia Stars have won 1 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 3 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 7 out the last 12 completed international t20 matches played here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia.
- Coming Soon..
St Lucia Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, David Warner, Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Chapman, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, Kavem Hodge, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohammad Sami, Obed McCoy.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Jason Mohammed, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit, Keemo Paul, Imran Tahir
- Excellent batting conditions here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet at St Lucia. The last match played here between St Lucia Starts & Barbados Trident was a high scoring one. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Guyana Amazon Warriors will win the toss.
Guyana Amazon Warriors will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2018:
- St Lucia Stars : 0
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..