Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of St Lucia Stars vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, 13th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||5|
|Matches won bowling first||7|
|Average 1st Inns scores||154|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||148|
|Highest total recorded||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus|
|Highest score chased||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest score defended||150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pak|
- Match : St Lucia Stars vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, 13th Match
- Venue : Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (August 22), 06:00 PM LOCAL
St Lucia Stars
- After their continuous 15 match unbeaten run, finally Stars have somehow managed to win against Barbados Tridents by 38 runs in their last match. It was their first ever win in the CPL 2018 after continuous four defeats in a row.
- Andre Fletcher was so good in the last match, missing the century by just 20 runs sort, but David Warner once again made disappointment after caught out on duck. Also Lendl Simmons is in poor form & also out for duck in last game. So there is some inconsistency in the opening pair as well as middle order for St Lucia Stars on which they have to focus.
- The captain Kieron Pollard was outstanding in the last game & have scored a super quick hundred.
- From Bowling Point of view Obed McCoy and Qais Ahmad were good in the last game.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- After having defeat in their opening game against Guyana, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won their second match against host Trinbago Knight Riders quite convincingly, But after that they were failed to continue that momentum and have loss against Jamaica Tallawahs in their last match by 47 runs.
- Looking at their openers, Chris Gayel is looking in great form as usual, but Evin Lewis still do not able to impress due to his really poor form. Evin Lewis has scored only 1 run in last three matches including two ducks, that he has played.
- Also in their middle order, Tom Cooper is not looking in touch yet. Although Devon Thomas is looking in nice form.
- Their Big Hitters Carlos Brathwaite & Ben Cutting are also not looking in great touch in batting point of view. Although they are quite good in the bowling department.
- In the last meeting between these two sides, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won by 33 runs against St Lucia Stars in the 10th Match of CPL 2017.
- St Lucia Stars have won 1 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 2 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 7 out the last 12 completed international t20 matches played here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia.
- Coming Soon..
St Lucia Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, David Warner, Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Chapman, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, Kavem Hodge, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohammad Sami, Obed McCoy.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jeremiah Louis
- Excellent batting conditions here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet at St Lucia. The last match played here between St Lucia Starts & Barbados Trident was a high scoring one. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the toss.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2017:
- St Lucia Stars : 0
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..