Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of St Lucia Stars vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 9th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||5|
|Matches won bowling first||7|
|Average 1st Inns scores||154|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||148|
|Highest total recorded||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus|
|Highest score chased||197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak|
|Lowest score defended||150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pak|
- Match : St Lucia Stars vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 9th Match
- Venue : Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
- Time : 5:30 AM IST, 08:00 PM LOCAL
St Lucia Stars
- Stars are now winless for 14 matches, a streak stretching back to July 16. Change in personnel, change in captain – nothing seems to be working. They have faced their consecutive 3rd loss of this season. Going into their home leg at the Darren Sammy Stadium, there’s plenty of work to do for St Lucia Stars.
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders started off their CPL 2018 campaign with a dominating performance against St Lucia Stars & won by 100 runs in the season opener. Although they have immediately lost the momentum & have lost their last two matches. So they are very eager to take back that momentum against the St Lucia Stars.
- In the last meeting between this two sides in the Opening match of Caribbean Premier League 2018 at Port of Spain, Trinbago Knight Riders won by 100 runs.
- St Lucia Stars have now lost their last 14 matches in the Caribbean Premier League and they are finding it extremely difficult to break the jinx.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 4 out of their last 5 Caribbean Premier League Matches.
- St Lucia Stars had lost both the matches against Trinbago Knight Riders in the Caribbean Premier League 2017.
- The team batting second have won the last 7 out the last 12 completed international t20 matches played here at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia.
- Coming Soon..
St Lucia Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, David Warner, Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Chapman, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, Kavem Hodge, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohammad Sami, Obed McCoy.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
- Coming Soon..
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the toss.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD : 5 Matches
- St Lucia Stars : 0
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 5
WHERE TO WATCH
- Star Sports
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..