Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs, Eliminator Match? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
- Match : St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs, 25th Match
- Venue : Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time : 3:30 AM IST (September 13),
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 5 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
They beat Barbados Tridents in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Barbados Tridents to 168 for 5. They then chased this score down to win the match.
Fabian Allen was the top run scorer with 64 off 34 balls. Chris Gayle scored 22 off 18 balls. The next highest score was 19 by Evin Lewis.
Tabraiz Shamsi was the pick of the bowlers. He took 2 for 16 off 4.0 overs. Alzarri Joseph went for 8.75 an over. Jeremiah Louis took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 6.0.
- Jamaica Tallawahs have won 6 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
They beat Guyana Amazon Warriors in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Guyana Amazon Warriors to 173 for 6. They then chased this score down to win the match.
Ross Taylor was the top run scorer with 60 off 41 balls. Rovman Powell scored 55 off 34 balls. The next highest score was 27 by Glenn Phillips.
Samuel Badree was the pick of the bowlers. He took 1 for 24 off 4.0 overs. Colin de Grandhomme went for 9.0 an over. Oshane Thomas took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 10.0.
Jamaica Tallawahs won 5 of the last 8 between these two sides.
Jamaica Tallawahs have won 6 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won 5 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
- Coming Soon..
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing 11
- Ross Taylor, Steven Jacobs, Andre Russell (c), Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa, Kennar Lewis, Imad Wasim, Glenn Phillips (wk), Andre McCarthy, Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jeremiah Louis
- Providence Guyana (PS) has hosted 23 T20 matches since 2010. We will now examine some more details from the matches.
133 is the average first innings score at Providence Guyana (PS) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has never been breached at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 154, 173 and 185.
51% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Providence Guyana (PS) strike at 115.5 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 95.5 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 15 out the last 22 completed matches played at Providence Guyana (PS).
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will win the toss.
- Jamaica Tallawahs will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 8 Times:
- Jamaica Tallawahs: 5
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots : 3
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..