Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 27th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||3|
|Matches won bowling first||3|
|Average 1st Inns scores||129|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||123|
|Highest total recorded||159/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI|
|Highest score chased||138/3 (14.5 Ov) by WI vs PAK|
|Lowest score defended||105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI|
- Match : Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents, 28th Match
- Venue : Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Time : 5:30 AM IST (September 08), 08:00 PM LOCAL
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won their 6 out of 7 matches they have played in Caribbean Premier League, 2018 so far. With 6 wins and 2 lost, they are now top in the CPL 2018 points table with total 12 points in the bank.
- Chris Lynn is dangerous in this format of the game, but he is continuously giving poor performance in the CPL 2018 so far. In the last match against Guyana Amazon Warriors, He got out on duck. But thanks to Colin Munro and Denesh Ramdin, as both had handled the situation very very well. Colin Munro was magnificent as He had scored important 90 runs from just 56 balls, it was some power hitting. Also Denesh Ramdin had scored crucial 39 runs for the team.
- From bowling point of view Ali Khan had picked up 3 wickets, although he was a little expensive, also Khary Pierre, Fawad Ahmed and Dwayne Bravo, each had picked up 2 wickets in the last match.
- Barbados Tridents are now out from the CPL 2018, they are now at the bottom of the CPL Points Table with only 2 wins & 7 losses.
- In the last match against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots after losing the toss, Barbados Tridents were forced to bat first. Although it was a better start this time by the team. Both Openers Dwayne Smith and Sunny Sohal were looking decent. But after Dwayne Smith got out on the score of 45 runs, the wickets were started tumbling one after another. Sunny Sohal, Hashim Amla and Shai Hope all were got out under 67 runs. But thanks to their Wicket Keeper Nicholas Pooran and All rounder Roston Chase who stood at the crease and bring team back on the track, also after Nicholas Pooran got out, Captain Jason Holder had started attacking play to reach the team on respected total.
- From Bowling Point of view Mohammad Irfan had performed really well by picking up 3 important wickets, also Imran Khan was really impressive as he had took 2 wickets by conceding only 19 runs in 4 overs.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 5 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League 2018.
- On the other side, Barbados Tridents have lost all 5 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League 2018.
- The team batting second have won the last 3 out the last 6 completed international t20 matches played here at Queen’s Park Oval.
- Coming Soon..
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
- Dwayne Smith, Sunny Sohal/Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Jason Holder (c), Dominic Drakes, Imran Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan
- Excellent batting conditions here at Queen’s Park Oval in Trinidad. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the toss.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2017: 01 Matches
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 1
- Barbados Tridents : 0
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..