Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 27th Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||3|
|Matches won bowling first||3|
|Average 1st Inns scores||129|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||123|
|Highest total recorded||159/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI|
|Highest score chased||138/3 (14.5 Ov) by WI vs PAK|
|Lowest score defended||105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI|
- Match : Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 27th Match
- Venue : Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Time : 5:29 AM IST (September 06), 07:59 PM LOCAL
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won their 5 out of 7 matches they have played in Caribbean Premier League, 2018 so far. With 5 wins and 2 lost, they are now top in the CPL 2018 points table with total 10 points in the bank.
- Both openers Sunil Narine & Chris Lynn are dangerous in this format of the game, but they are continuously giving poor performance in the CPL 2018 so far. In the last match against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, both the openers got out under 34 runs. But in the middle order, Colin Munro and Brendon McCullum had handled the situation very very well. Colin Munro was magnificent as He had scored important 76 runs from just 50 balls, it was some power hitting. Also Brendon McCullum had scored crucial 35 runs for the team. In the end Captain Dwayne Bravo had scored very quick runs, 37 runs from just 11 balls, including 5 big sixes.
- From bowling point of view Anderson Phillip had picked up 3 wickets, although he was little expensive, also Fawad Ahmed had picked up 2 wickets by conceding only 28 runs from 4 overs in the last match.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- After having win the 11th match of CPL 2018 against Jamaica Tallawahs by 76 runs, Guyana was looking in great form, but they did not able to carry on the same momentum in their last match against St Lucia Stars and loss the match.
- Looking at their openers, Chadwick Walton and Luke Ronchi were looking dangerous in the beginning of the match, Especially Luke Ronchi who had scored 24 runs from just 8 balls. but after loosing both the openers in the middle order Shimron Hetmeyer & Captain Shoaib Malik were failed to handle the pressure situation and got out quickly. After that lower middle order had somehow managed to score some runs & put the respected total of 140 runs, but it was not enough to win the match.
- From bowling point of view Veerasammy Permaul & Imran Tahir were looking in the great form in the last match. Both were so economical too.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 4 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors also have won 4 out of their last 5 matches in Caribbean Premier League.
- The team batting second have won the last 3 out the last 6 completed international t20 matches played here at Queen’s Park Oval.
- Coming Soon..
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Mohammed, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir
- Excellent batting conditions here at Queen’s Park Oval in Trinidad. The dimensions of ground is also small here, which can be helpful for batsman to hit boundaries more often. We predict high scoring match again. Weather conditions are good here & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the toss.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL 2017: 01 Matches
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 1
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 0
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..