Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, Final Match? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
- Match: Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 30th Match
- Venue: Brian Lara Stadium, Trinidad
- Time : Sep 17, 02:30 AM IST
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 8 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 6 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.They lost to Trinbago Knight Riders in their last match. They bowled first and conceded 170 for 7. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 103 for 10 in their reply.Roshon Primus was the top run scorer with 36 off 30 balls. Jason Mohammed scored 27 off 27 balls. The next highest score was 11 by Shimron Hetmyer.Chris Green was their best bowler. He took 1 for 20 off 4.0 overs. Romario Shepherd went for 9.66 an over. Imran Tahir took 0 wickets and had an economy rate of 6.75.
Trinbago Knight Riders won 9 of the last 15 between these two sides.
Trinbago Knight Riders have won 7 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 6 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Mohammed, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir
- There have been 33 T20 matches since 2010 at Trinidad (QPO). We will now examine some more details from the matches.156 is the average first innings score at Trinidad (QPO) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored twice in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 203, 223 and 195.
58% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Trinidad (QPO) strike at 124.7 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 105.2 against spin.
18 out the last 33 completed matches played at Trinidad (QPO) have been won by the team batting second.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the toss.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL : 16 Matches
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 9
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 7
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..