Flow-Flow message: Stream with specified ID not found or no feeds were added to stream
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 1st Qualifier? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – T20
|Matches won batting first||3|
|Matches won bowling first||3|
|Average 1st Inns scores||129|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||123|
|Highest total recorded||159/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI|
|Highest score chased||138/3 (14.5 Ov) by WI vs PAK|
|Lowest score defended||105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI|
- Match: Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors, 30th Match
- Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time : Sep 12, 03:30 AM IST
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 8 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.They beat Barbados Tridents in their last match. They batted first and scored 180 for 5. They then bowled well to restrict Barbados Tridents to 171 for 5 to win the match.Denesh Ramdin was the top run scorer with 51 off 31 balls. Dwayne Bravo scored 33 off 20 balls. The next highest score was 29 by Chris Lynn.
Dwayne Bravo was the pick of the bowlers. He took 0 for 37 off 3.0 overs. Ali Khan went for 9.75 an over. Khary Pierre took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 4.66.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 6 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.They lost to Trinbago Knight Riders in their last match. They bowled first and conceded 170 for 7. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 103 for 10 in their reply.Roshon Primus was the top run scorer with 36 off 30 balls. Jason Mohammed scored 27 off 27 balls. The next highest score was 11 by Shimron Hetmyer.
Chris Green was their best bowler. He took 1 for 20 off 4.0 overs. Romario Shepherd went for 9.66 an over. Imran Tahir took 0 wickets and had an economy rate of 6.75.
Trinbago Knight Riders won 9 of the last 15 between these two sides.
Trinbago Knight Riders have won 7 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
Guyana Amazon Warriors have won 6 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Kevon Cooper, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Mohammed, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir
- The average first innings score at Providence Guyana (PS) is 130 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. No team has scored over 200 in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 185, 141 and 146.49% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Providence Guyana (PS) strike at 112.6 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 93.5 against spin.
Guyana will win the toss.
Trinbago Knight Riders will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in CPL : 15 Matches
- Trinbago Knight Riders : 9
- Guyana Amazon Warriors : 6
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports, Sony Six, SuperSport, CNC 3, ESPN, SportsMac TV, Fox Sports, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket, NOW TV, SkyGo, SonyLiv, Facebook
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..