Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.
Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of England vs India, 4th Test Match ? then you are at the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
GROUND STATS – TEST
|Matches won batting first||22|
|Matches won bowling first||17|
|Average 1st Inns scores||321|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||308|
|Average 3rd Inns scores||262|
|Average 4th Inns scores||157|
|Highest total recorded||658/8 (188 Ov) by Eng vs Aus|
|Lowest total recorded||60/10 (18.3 Ov) by Aus vs Eng|
- Match : England vs India, 4th Test Match
- Venue : The Rose Bowl, Southampton
- Time : 3:30 PM IST, 11:00 PM LOCAL
- After wining first two test matches against india quite easily, england was aiming for series win in the 3rd test match, but they did not able to win the last test match & lost the test by very big margin (203 runs). So, Now they are very eager to comeback & win the series by wining this 4th upcoming test match.
- In the last test match against India both the openers Alastair Cook and Keaton Jennings were not able to give good start to the team & got out under 30 runs in both the innings. Also in middle order captain Joe Root & debutante Ollie Pope were not able to score enough runs & both were got out under just 20 runs in both the innings. But Jos Buttler was very very impressive who did fight single handedly in both the innings. He had scored century in the second inning, but that was not enough. Also Ben Stokes was very impressive in the last test match, he had scored a fifty in the second inning & also picked up two important wickets.
- From bowling point of view James Anderson & Chris Woakes were looking in good form in the last test match.
- After two defeats in a row, India somehow had managed to be remained in the 5 test matches series against england by winning 3rd test match by 203 runs against england. It was an all round performance by the indian team. Every player had contributed in this massive win.
- After loosing the toss, India were invited to bat first. Both openers, Shikhar Dhawan and Lokesh Rahul had given an important good start to the team india. Both have contributed 60 runs for the opening wicket partnership. After that in middle order Captain man inform Virat Kohli had almost scored a century in first inning & also Vice Captain Ajinkya Rahane also scored 81 runs for the team. Both have contributed more than 150 runs for the 4th wicket partnership, which led team india to the respected total of 329 runs in 1st innings. Also in second inning, both openers had given aggressive start, later in the 2nd inning Cheteshwar Pujara and Virat Kohli had contributed 122 runs for the 3rd wicket. Pujara had scored important 72 runs while captain kohli had managed to score century in the second inning.
- From Bowling point of view, Hardik Pandya had picked up 5 wickets in first inning & had scored a quick fifty in second inning. So He was very very impressive with both bowl and bat. Also Jasprit Bumrah had picked up 5 wickets in the second inning. Ishant sharma was also impressive in the last match.
- England have now won 4 out of last 10 test matches they have played against India.
- On the other side, India have won 5 out of last 10 matches they have played against England.
England Predicted Playing 11
- Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings, Joe Root(c), Ollie Pop, Jonny Bairstow, Chris Woakes, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad, James Anderson
India Predicted Playing 11
- Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma
India will win the toss.
England will win the match.
HEAD TO HEAD: 120 MATCH
- ENG: 44
- IND: 27
- Tied: 0
- No Result: 49
LAST FIVE MATCHES FORM: (MOST RECENT FIRST)
- ENG: L W W W L
- IND: W L L W W
WHAT IS YOUR PREDICTIONS FRIENDS, COMMENT BELOW.