Delhi capital will host Super kings in the 5th match of IPL 2019 after beating Mumbai Indians in their own yard. On the other side, Super king has also thrashed Royal challenger Bangalore in their home ground.
Both the team in their first match shown unexpected results because CSk restricted heavy batting line up RCB too just 70 runs while DC smashed Mumbai Indians Bowler all around the park and scored 213 runs.
With short boundaries, dew factor and spinning track at feroz shah kotla we might see another run-fest, when these two teams will clash on Tuesday.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
PITCH & CONDITIONS
Delhi (FSK) has hosted 59 T20 matches since 2010. We will now examine some more details from the matches.
161 is the average first innings score at Delhi (FSK) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored 7 times in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 174, 162 and 181.
59% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This exceeds the global average of 55% of runs in T20s since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batters at Delhi (FSK) strike at 128.1 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 120.1 against spin.
30 out the last 58 completed matches played at Delhi (FSK) have been won by the team batting second.
HEAD TO HEAD: 18 matches
- CSK: 12
- DC: 6
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
DC: 4 matches Won
CSK: 4 matches Won
Dream 11 Team
Dream 11 will be provided in our telegram channel after the toss
- Rishabh pant was crazy on Sunday night & given his statement to all the critics with his bat. On another hand, Ishant Sharma also picked crucial wickets of Rohit & De cock when Mumbai was building momentum.
- This match would be between Youngsters (Delhi ke munde) & Elders (CSK’s team avg age is 34.5)
- Last year these two teams beat each other in their home ground.
- Harbhajan Singh can be a key bowler against Delhi Capitals due to few left-handed batsmen in the team on a wicket which is likely to be spinners friendly.
- Imran Tahir has taken 17 wickets at Feroz Shah Kotla. Suresh Raina also scored 359 runs at avg of 45 on this venue
- We believe no changes in winning combination of both the teams
- Delhi Daredevils beated CSK last year on this ground by 34-run.
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
Delhi Captials Predicted Playing 11
Delhi Capitals will win the toss.
Delhi Capitals will win the match.
Predict Your Team too in comments