- Having already played a few games at this venue, CSK will be better acquainted to the conditions here
- Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson, and MS Dhoni have been in excellent form for the Super Kings
- Harbhajan Singh who is in fabulous form is a further improved spinner against lefties, and KKR have two of them in their top order
- Chennai Super Kings have the home advantage and they have won all their three matches played at this ground so far this season.
- Kolkata Knight Riders are carrying plenty of momentum with them as they are coming into this match on the back of two successive victories.
- Chennai Super Kings have won seven out of nine matches against Kolkata Knight Riders at this ground, including the last four encounters straight.
- it will be battle between spinners from both the side at chepauk with likes of kuldeep, narine, chawla, tahir, bhajji, jaddu
- Both teams have won IPL more than 1 time
- CSK is unbeaten side on home turf but KKR has the power to beat them in their own yard.
- Dhoni and Karthik both known for their wicketkeeping, finishing the matches and Captaincy record
- Both teams are on the first two spots of point table because of their balanced side in IPL.
- Russel is key man for KKR while Dhoni is X-factor for CSK in slogging overs.
- Take more Indian players or the one who know how to play spin at chepauk in your Dream11 Team
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Chahar b: Singh
c: Jadhav b: Chahar
c: Rayudu b: Chahar
c: Singh b: Tahir
st: Dhoni b: Tahir
st: Dhoni b: Singh
run out (Rayudu)
c: Singh b: Jadeja
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 12 matches
- CSK :12
- KKR :8
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
KKR: 4 matches Won
CSK: 4 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 64 T20 matches since 2010 at Chennai (MACS). We will now examine some more details from the matches.
161 is the average first innings score at Chennai (MACS) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 7 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. 160, 175 and 70 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
54% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This is below the global average of 55% of runs in T20s since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batters at Chennai (MACS) strike at 126.4 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 113.2 against spin.
The team batting first won the last 38 out the last 63 completed matches played at Chennai (MACS).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match