- Chennai Super Kings have won nine of their 13 matches so far to sit top of the points table.
- One of those nine wins was against Kings XI Punjab – Harbhajan Singh’s excellent bowling earning a 22-run win defending 160.
- Kings XI Punjab has won five of their 13 matches, but four straight defeats have left them struggling at the wrong end of the table.
- Chennai Super Kings have won nine out of their thirteen matches this year while Kings XI Punjab has won just five
- Kings XI Punjab has a weak bowling attack and its batting has not been very consistent either
- Chennai Super Kings have better form, a much better bowling attack, and MS Dhoni to help give it the advantage
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 21 matches
- CSK :13
- KXIP :7
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
CSK: 2 matches Won
KXIP: 1 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
46 T20 matches have been played at Mohali (PCAS) since 2010. The next section will examine those matches.
The average first innings score at Mohali (PCAS) is 164 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored once in T20s here since 2010. 183, 182 and 173 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Mohali (PCAS) strike at 130.4 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 123.6 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 26 out the last 46 completed matches played at Mohali (PCAS).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match