- Well, Nobody thought that final and end of IPL would be with this EL Classico.
- Both the teams have won IPL 3 three times each & know very well how to handle final match pressure.
- CSK is beaten by Mumbai Indians three times – Two times at home and 1 time in away game.
- It would be exciting to see the fight between Chahar brothers at Hyderabad.
- Mumbai Indian have a good record at Hyderabad won their last IPL season as well as beaten Hyderabad by defending low total on board. on the other CSK lost to SRH by scoring a low score in absence of MSD.
- Mumbai Indian fast bowling attack is better than CSK which would be crucial at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium
- Both the teams have batsmen who will love the bounce & pace in the pitch. So we can expect a high scoring final.
- CSK had faced three times Mumbai Indians in final of IPL out of which Mumbai had won 2 times.
- Select players like Dhoni, Rohit, Malinga, Deepak Chahar, Faf, jaddu and Tahir in your Fantasy team 11
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Dhoni b: Thakur
c: Dhoni b: Chahar
c: Raina b: Tahir
c: du Plessis b: Chahar
run out (du Plessis)
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 29 matches
- CSK :12
- MI :17
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
CSK: 2 matches Won
MI: 4 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 54 T20 matches since 2010 at Hyderabad (D). The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
The average first innings score at Hyderabad (D) is 155 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 5 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 132, 155 and 136.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Hyderabad (D) strike at 121.3 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 119.0 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 30 out the last 53 completed matches played at Hyderabad (D).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match