- Chennai Super Kings have without a doubt been the best team of the tournament thus far
- CSK’s spinners have done exceedingly well in the middle overs to strangle the opposition which has been the main reason for most of their wins
- Rajasthan Royals have struggled with the consistency in the competition up until now and appear to be a little too over-reliant on Jos Buttler
- Chennai Super Kings edged out Rajasthan Royals by eight runs when the two teams faced each other at Chepauk earlier this season.
- Momentum is with CSK who are coming on the back of two consecutive wins while Rajasthan Royals lost to KKR in their last match.
- Rajasthan Royals have the advantage of playing at their home ground and they have beaten Chennai Super Kings here four times out of six.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Rayudu b: Thakur
c: (Sub) b: Santner
c: Rayudu b: Jadeja
c: Jadhav b: Jadeja
c: Dhoni b: Thakur
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 21 matches
- CSK :13
- RR :8
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
CSK: 4 matches Won
RR: 1 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 33 T20 matches since 2010 at SMS . The next section will examine those matches.
157 is the average first innings score at in matches where the full 20 overs were available. No team has scored over 200 in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 139, 158 and 184.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at strike at 120.9 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 118.6 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 21 out the last 33 completed matches played at SMS
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match