- Chennai Super Kings are coming off back to back losses which has certainly highlighted their vulnerabilities
- CSK have a terrific record while playing at this venue which will certainly be of considerable advantage to them
- Imran Tahir, Ravindra Jadeja, Faf du Plessis, and MS Dhoni have been in fabulous form for the Super Kings
- Sunrisers Hyderabad secured a convincing six-wicket win when they faced-off against Chennai Super Kings last week at home.
- Chennai Super Kings have so far played four matches at their home ground this IPL season and they have won all four of those.
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow have been in sublime form this season but the rest of the batsmen have struggled to score runs.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 11 matches
- CSK: 08
- SRH: 03
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
SRH: 2 matches Won
CSK: 3 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 65 T20 matches since 2010 at Chennai (MACS). The next section will examine those matches.
160 is the average first innings score at Chennai (MACS) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored 7 times in T20s here since 2010. 108, 160 and 175 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
54% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This is below the global average of 55% of runs in T20s since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batters at Chennai (MACS) strike at 125.9 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 111.4 against spin.
The team batting first won the last 38 out the last 64 completed matches played at Chennai (MACS).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match