- Both teams have a strong batting order although the Kolkata batsmen are in better form
- Delhi Capitals have an excellent fast bowling attack led by Kagiso Rabada, the highest wicket-taker of the IPL so far
- KKR has home advantage and Andre Russell in the form of his life on their side
- Kolkata Knight Riders have won four of their six matches so far, but go into this game on the back of a defeat to Chennai Super Kings.
- Their only other defeat was against Delhi Capitals in a super-over, after both teams had scored 185 from their 20 overs.
- The Capitals go into this match on the back of their first win since – Kagiso Rabada’s four-wicket haul helping them to victory against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Patel b: Paul
c: Pant b: Rabada
c: Rabada b: Morris
c: Dhawan b: Rabada
c: Tewatia b: Paul
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 24 matches
- KKR : 13
- DC :10
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
DC: 3 matches Won
KKR: 2 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
65 T20 matches have been played at Kolkata (EG) since 2010. The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
160 is the average first innings score at Kolkata (EG) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 5 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 218, 181 and 109.
60% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Kolkata (EG) strike at 126.9 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 116.5 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 40 out the last 65 completed matches played at Kolkata (EG).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match