Toss Winner: MI (Failed)
Match Winner: CSK (Passed)
Session: 48-49 (Not) (Passed)
Wow! What a start to the VIVO IPL 11 most exciting league in the world with the match between the two most dominating team of IPL: Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings (Comeback after 2 years ban).
No doubt the first encounter would be a thriller because it is between defending & three times champion team MI and two times champion and led by the former caption of India MS Dhoni
*Both teams look strong on paper, so make a balanced side as we expect a healthy competition in tomorrow’s match.
*Mumbai Indians batting lineup will rely on skipper Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya.
*Hitman Rohit Sharma will be once again opening for MI, with Evin Lewis as a possible partner.
*Hardik Pandya has turned out to be a very good all-rounder for T20. He is definitely one of the crucial players for MI.
*MI can look to bring Mustafizur Rahman in place of Sangwan. He is very good death bowler.
*Jasprit Bumrah the death over specialist will hold the key in the bowling department.
*Chennai will thrive on Murali Vijay, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni, and Ambati Rayudu.
*Faf Duplessis is suffering from a finger injury, so his playing is not certain.
*One of Sam Billings or Faf Duplessis will play.
*One of Ambati Rayudu or Kedar Jadhav will play. Higher chances of Ambati Rayudu to be picked as he is a good floater.
*Stephen Fleming has clearly stated that Dhoni will have more responsibility with the bat this time around.
*While Suresh Raina (Chinna Thala) is in great form and is the best option for Captaincy, as he is one of the key player’s for CSK and will play a crucial role in both batting and bowling department.
*We expect Imran Tahir to sit out as CSK already has many spinning options.
*In recently concluded PSL, Shane Watson looked in good form with both bat and ball.
*Former MI player Harbhajan Singh along with Ravindra Jadeja will control spin department.
*Dwayne Bravo may have lost his batting skills. But his death bowling skills are ominous. He will look to squeeze run flow in death overs.
*Mark Wood will lead the pace attack with Shardul Thakur.
Dream 11 Team Prediction:
Mumbai Indian will win the toss
1st Six over Session Prediction:
MI will not score more than 49 runs in 1st six over
CSK will win the match
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- MS Dhoni (c/wk), Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir, Mark Wood
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mustafizur Rahman, Pat Cummins, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah
MI vs CSK: Where to Watch/Live Streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, OSN Sports Cricket HD
Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Sky Go, OSN Play
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Condition: Clear Weather.
Pitch: Batting Friendly.
- Avg 1st Innings Total: 187 Runs
- Avg 2nd Innings Total: 183 Runs
- Highest Score: 230/8 (19.4 Over) by Eng vs RSA
- Lowest Score: 172/10 (20 Over) by Afg vs RSA
- Highest Chased: 230/8 (19.4 Over) by Eng vs RSA
- Lowest Defended: 209/5 (20 Over) by RSA vs Afg
- Last 4 out of 6 matches won by team batting 2nd
Head To Head: 22 Matches
- CSK : 12
- At the Wankhede Stadium: Matches – 7, Mumbai Indians won – 5, Chennai Super Kings won – 2
- MI have held dominated CSK in recent times; MI have prevailed in the last three matches against CSK