- Both teams are in good form heading into this match
- Delhi Capitals have won their last three matches against the Mumbai Indians
- The playing conditions in Delhi are spin-friendly and that tilts things in favor of Mumbai
- Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians have both won five of their eight matches so far and are level on ten points.
- Delhi have won their last three in a row with Kagiso Rabada in brilliant bowling form, while Mumbai have won four from five.
- When they met in Mumbai in their first match of this season, however, Delhi came out on top after Rishabh Pant hammered an unbeaten 78 from 27 balls in a total of 213/6 to beat Mumbai by 37 runs.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Pandya b: Chahar
c: Pandya b: Malinga
c: Pollard b: Pandya
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 23 matches
- DC: 12
- MI: 11
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
DC: 03 matches Won
MI: 04 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
Delhi (FSK) has hosted 62 T20 matches since 2010. The next section will examine those matches.
160 is the average first innings score at Delhi (FSK) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 7 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 129, 185 and 147.
59% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Delhi (FSK) strike at 128.1 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 119.6 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 32 out the last 60 completed matches played at Delhi (FSK).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match