- Both teams are in good form and have a similar W/L ratio in IPL 2019
- Mumbai Indians have struggled with their batting so far
- Kings XI has more batsmen in form and we think the captaincy of Ravi Ashwin will tilt things their way
- Both teams go into this match on the back of wins against Sunrisers Hyderabad, with Kings XI Punjab boasting one more win overall so far having played a game extra.
- Alzarri Joseph’s remarkable debut, taking 6-12 from 3.4 overs, helped Mumbai beat the Sunrisers by 40 runs last time out.
- For Kings XI Punjab, KL Rahul hit his third half-century of this year’s tournament to help them to a six-wicket win chasing 151. His first was in the win against Mumbai Indians when these teams last met, in Mohali
- Mumbai is a very strong side at home and they are the only team to beat CSK in this tournament on Wankhade
- Malinga is back to Mumbai from Sri-Lanka so we might see Jason out of the team
- Wankhade is good batting track so go for three seam bowlers, three allrounders and 4 batsmen in your Dream11 Team.
- Chasing the score is always a favorite choice of every captain here.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Miller b: Ashwin
c: (Sub) b: Curran
c: Miller b: Rajpoot
run out (Curran)
c: Miller b: Shami
c: Miller b: Shami
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 23 matches
- KXIP : 11
- MI : 12
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
KXIP: 3 matches Won
MI: 3 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
Mumbai (WS) has hosted 68 T20 matches since 2010. The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
The average first innings score at Mumbai (WS) is 169 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored 8 times in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 170, 213 and 178.
61% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This exceeds the global average of 55% of runs in T20s since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batters at Mumbai (WS) strike at 128.9 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 123.2 against spin.
The team batting first won the last 34 out the last 68 completed matches played at Mumbai (WS).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match