- Mumbai Indians have won four out of their six matches in IPL 201 while the Rajasthan Royals have won just one match so far
- Rajasthan Royals are expected to make some team changes for this match which adds a lot of variables to the equation
- Mumbai Indians have a better bowling attack and much more power in the middle order as well
- In-form Mumbai Indians made it three wins in a row when they recorded their highest ever successful IPL run chase (198) to beat Kings XI Punjab by three wickets last time out.
- Kieron Pollard did the damage, smashing 83 from 31 balls as Mumbai sneaked victory – their fourth of this year’s IPL – off the final ball.
- Rajasthan Royals lost their most recent match off the final ball, meanwhile – Ben Stokes conceding 21 from the final over, including six from the last ball, against Chennai Super Kings.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 20 matches
- MI : 11
- RR :9
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
MI: 4 matches Won
RR: 1 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 69 T20 matches since 2010 at Mumbai (WS). We will now examine some more details from the matches.
The average first innings score at Mumbai (WS) is 169 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 8 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. 197, 170 and 213 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
61% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This exceeds the global average of 55% of runs in T20s since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batters at Mumbai (WS) strike at 129.5 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 123.4 against spin.
35 out the last 69 completed matches played at Mumbai (WS) have been won by the team batting second.
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match