- Mumbai Indians are a very strong batting side while the Sunrisers Hyderabad have just lost their best batsman
- The Sunrisers have a decent bowling attack but its medium pacers may find it tough on the flat Wankhede wicket
- Mumbai Indians are a much better-balanced side than the Sunrisers and have the home advantage as well
- After 12 matches, Mumbai Indians sit third in the table with seven wins – one more than fourth-placed Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Sunrisers scored 212/6 as they beat Kings XI Punjab by 45 runs last time out, but they are now without this season’s top IPL run scorer, David Warner, who has left to link up with the Australian World Cup squad.
- Mumbai Indians lost heavily in their last match, against Kolkata Knight Riders, as they finished 34 runs short of KKR’s 232/2 despite Hardik Pandya’s 34-ball 91.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 13 matches
- MI :6
- SRH :7
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
SRH: 3 matches Won
MI: 3 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
71 T20 matches have been played at Mumbai (WS) since 2010. The next section will examine those matches.
169 is the average first innings score at Mumbai (WS) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored 8 times in T20s here since 2010. 171, 187 and 197 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
61% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Mumbai (WS) strike at 130.0 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 123.8 against spin.
37 out the last 71 completed matches played at Mumbai (WS) have been won by the team batting second
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match