- Virat Kohli has been in fluent form for the Challengers and his hungry for runs and end the losing streak
- The surface of Mohali and the large boundaries here are likely to make things a little easier for the RCB bowlers
- Kings XI Punjab are hampered by injuries to a couple of their key players which will affect the balance of their side
- Royal Challengers Bangalore remain without a win in the 2019 Indian Premier League so far, losing all six matches they have played.
- Kings XI Punjab have won four of their seven matches, but suffered a last-ball defeat to Mumbai Indians last time out.
- KL Rahul scored an unbeaten century from 64 balls in that match – he became the second batsmen to pas 300 runs in this year’s tournament as a result.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 20 matches
- MI : 11
- RR :9
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
MI: 4 matches Won
RR: 1 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
43 T20 matches have been played at Mohali (PCAS) since 2010. We will now examine some more details from the matches.
163 is the average first innings score at Mohali (PCAS) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached once at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 150, 166 and 176.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Mohali (PCAS) strike at 129.4 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 124.2 against spin.
The team batting second won the last 24 out the last 43 completed matches played at Mohali (PCAS).
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match