- Kings XI Punjab are coming off two consecutive defeats while Rajasthan Royals have gained momentum with win in their last match.
- Kings XI Punjab defeated Rajasthan Royals by 14 runs when the two teams faced each other in their first clash of the ongoing season.
- Kings XI Punjab have won three out of the four matches they have played so far at their home ground this IPL season.
- Rajasthan Royals have more experienced middle-order as compared to Kings XI Punjab
- Momentum so often plays a decisive role in the shortest format of the game and Rajasthan Royals are coming off a vital win
- The likes of Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, and Dhaval Kulkarni have done exceptionally well with the ball in their last few matches
- Jos Buttler would be definitely waiting for this match because we all know what Ashwin did to remove him from that controversial encounter.
- Rajasthan needs to focus more on how to finish matches while chasing.
- Punjab has lost both matches while defending against Mumbai and Bangalore despite their opening batsmen good performance.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Agarwal b: Ashwin
c: Pooran b: Singh
c: Shami b: Singh
c: Miller b: Ashwin
c: Rahul b: Shami
c: Agarwal b: Shami
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 18 matches
- KXIP: 08
- RR: 10
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
KXIP: 2 matches Won
RR: 2 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
Mohali (PCAS) has hosted 44 T20 matches since 2010. The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
163 is the average first innings score at Mohali (PCAS) in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored once in T20s here since 2010. 173, 150 and 166 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Mohali (PCAS) strike at 130.1 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 123.8 against spin.
25 out the last 44 completed matches played at Mohali (PCAS) have been won by the team batting second.
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match