- Royal Challengers Bangalore have no chance of making it to the playoffs and that is going to affect the morale of the side
- The Rajasthan Royals have won their previous two matches and are coming into good form at just the right time
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore are going to be hard to stop if Kohli or de Villiers gets going but the other players in their playing eleven are not of a very high-quality
- After defeat in Delhi last time out, Royal Challengers Bangalore return to their home stadium – last time they were at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, they scored 202/4 in a 17-run win.
- Rajasthan Royals are without England trio Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer, but still beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by seven wickets last time out.
- Rajasthan have won all three games they have played against RCB since returning to the IPL, including a seven-wicket win chasing 159 in this season’s reverse fixture; Shreyas Gopal claimed 3-12 in that match to lead the Royals to victory.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 19 matches
- RCB :8
- RR :10
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
RCB: 3 matches Won
RR: 3 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 81 T20 matches since 2010 at Bangalore (MCS). The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
The average first innings score at Bangalore (MCS) is 172 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 16 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 202, 161 and 149.
62% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Bangalore (MCS) strike at 132.0 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 126.2 against spin.
42 out the last 78 completed matches played at Bangalore (MCS) have been won by the team batting second
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match