- Both sides lost their previous match but are well placed in the tournament right now
- Sunrisers have a very good opening pair but their batting is pretty weak after that
- Kings XI Punjab has won its last seven matches at Mohali
- Kings XI Punjab and last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, have both won three from five matches so far but go into this game on the back of a defeat.
- Kings XI Punjab won their last home match, however, with Sam Curran in inspired form as he claimed 4-11 with the ball in Mohali.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad were all out for 96 last time out, ending a three-match winning streak which had seen David Warner and Jonny Bairstow in top form.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 12 matches
- KXIP :3
- SRH :9
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
KXIP: 3 matches Won
SRH: 3 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
There have been 42 T20 matches since 2010 at Mohali (PCAS). The rest of the metrics in this section will look at those matches.
The average first innings score at Mohali (PCAS) is 163 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached once at this venue in T20s since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 166, 176 and 193.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Mohali (PCAS) strike at 129.6 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 124.1 against spin.
23 out the last 42 completed matches played at Mohali (PCAS) have been won by the team batting second.
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match