- Royal Challengers Bangalore have a strong batting lineup that is due for a big score
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad easily have a better bowling lineup than the Royal Challengers
- Manish Pandey’s good form has been covering up some major weaknesses in the Sunrisers batting
- After a dreadful start to the season, Royal Challengers Bangalore sit bottom of the league but they have lost just two of their last seven games and claimed four wins.
- Last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, need a win to keep themselves in contention for a play-off place.
- Sunrisers will be without orange cap leader David Warner, however, as well as their second-top scorer Jonny Bairstow.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
c: Yadav b: Saini
c: Kohli b: Sundar
c: Hetmyer b: Sundar
c: de Grandhomme b: Sundar
c: Yadav b: Chahal
c: Singh b: Saini
c: Hetmyer b: Khejroliya
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 13 matches
- SRH :8
- RCB :5
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
SRH: 2 matches Won
RCB: 3 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
50 T20 matches have been played at Hyderabad (D) since 2010. We will now examine some more details from the matches.
The average first innings score at Hyderabad (D) is 154 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. 200 has been breached 4 times at this venue in T20s since 2010. 198, 172 and 146 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Hyderabad (D) strike at 121.0 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 118.8 against spin.
29 out the last 49 completed matches played at Hyderabad (D) have been won by the team batting second.
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match