- David Warner proves himself with the knock at Eden Gardens against KKR.
- Keeping Bhuvenshwar Kumar as a captain experiment didn’t work for SRH in first match
- Rajasthan Royals are a good side but too dependent on Jos Buttler
- Buttler would like to forget what happened in Jaipur & focus on upcoming games.
- SRH has better team balance and should be able to win this match at home
- Both teams lost their matches in a dramatic manner, one by batting collapse while other with poor death bowling display.
Keep checking Cricket match predictions website to get latest stats, betting tips, match & toss predictions along with Dream11 Fantasy team for complete IPL Season.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
HEAD TO HEAD: 9 matches
- SRH: 5
- RR: 4
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
SRH: 1 matches Won
RR: 2 matches Won
PITCH & CONDITIONS
Hyderabad (D) has hosted 49 T20 matches since 2010. The next section will examine those matches.
The average first innings score at Hyderabad (D) is 153 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored 4 times in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 172, 146 and 163.
55% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Hyderabad (D) strike at 121.0 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 118.8 against spin.
28 out the last 48 completed matches played at Hyderabad (D) have been won by the team batting second.
Will win the Toss
Will win the Match