Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of 8th Match in Karnataka Premier League, 2018 between Bengaluru Blasters vs Bijapur Bulls ? then you are at the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
- Match : Bengaluru Blasters vs Bijapur Bulls
- Venue : KSCA Hubli Cricket Ground, Hubli
- Time : 01:00 PM GMT(August 22), 06:30 PM IST
GROUND STATS – T20I
|Matches won batting first||0|
|Matches won bowling first||0|
|Average 1st Inns scores||–|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||–|
|Highest total recorded||–|
|Lowest total recorded||–|
|Highest score chased||–|
|Lowest score defended||–|
- Bengaluru Blasters have won their continuous second match of Karnataka Premier League 2018 against Bellary Tuskers by only 6 runs.
- Both the openers M Vishwanathan and KB Pawan were failed to the expectation from their team in the last match of Karnataka Premier League 2018.
- Also captain Robin Uthappa and Pavan Deshpande were failed to impress.
- But Arshdeep Singh Brar was excellent in the last match, that was some power hitting, he had hit 8 sixes in last game, very impressive, isn’t it ?. Also Chethan William was decent with the bat.
- But all-rounders Manoj S Bhandage and Bharath Devaraj were very impressive in last match. Manoj S Bhandage has scored some needful runs & also have picked up 3 important wickets. And Bharath Devaraj has also scored some important runs and picked up 2 important wickets.
- V Koushik was impressive as per our bowling point of view.
- Bijapur Bulls have loss their opening game of Karnataka Premier League 2018 against Hubli Tigers even after wining the toss.
- Captain of Bijapur Bulls, Bharath Chipli started well in the opening game but unfortunate to make it count though. Also, Naveen MG was excellent in all-round department.
- Suneel Raju and KC Cariappa were excellent in bowling department.
- In the last meeting between these two sides in the 16th match of KPL 2017, Bulls won by only 1 run. It was such a quite close encounter.
- Looking at the form of the team, Bengaluru Blasters have won 3 out of their last 5 Karnataka Premier League Matches.
- Looking on the other side Bijapur Bulls have also won 3 out of their last 5 Karnataka Premier League Matches.
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
- Pavan Deshpande, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abhishek Bhat, V Koushik, Robin Uthappa, KB Pawan, Anand Doddamani, Arshdeep Singh Brar, K C Avinash, Pallavkumar Das, Sharan Gouda, Gaurav Dhiman, M Vishwanathan
Bijapur Bulls Predicted Playing 11
- KP Appanna, Bharath Chipli (c), Ronit More, Suneel Raju, Shishir Bhavane, KC Cariappa, Naveen MG, KN Bharath, Mir Kaunain Abbas, Zahoor Farooqui, Anurag Bajpai (wk)
- Coming Soon..
Bengaluru Blasters will win the match.
Bengaluru Blasters will win the toss.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in KPL 2017 : 1 Match
- Bengaluru Blasters : 0
- Bijapur Bulls : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD, Hotstar
Follow us on telegram for more updates..