Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of 12th Match in Karnataka Premier League, 2018 between Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters ? then you are at the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
- Match : Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters
- Venue : Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore
- Time : 01:00 PM GMT (25 Aug), 06:30 PM IST
GROUND STATS – T20I
|Matches won batting first||0|
|Matches won bowling first||0|
|Average 1st Inns scores||–|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||–|
|Highest total recorded||–|
|Lowest total recorded||–|
|Highest score chased||–|
|Lowest score defended||–|
- Last Year’s Semi-Finalist, the Lions of Shivamogga has faced defeat in their opening match in Karnataka Premier League 2018 against Hubli Tigers despite having won the toss. They were good at the bowling department, but not so good in the batting in the last match.
- Prithvi Shekawat was the best performer from the shivamoggs lions in the last match. He has took 2 wickets by conceding only 18 runs & have score a valuable 25 runs for the team.
- Rongsen Jonathan was also good with the bat as he has scored 29 runs (most) for the team in the last match.
- Bengaluru Blasters have won their continuous second match of Karnataka Premier League 2018 against Bellary Tuskers by only 6 runs.
- Both the openers M Vishwanathan and KB Pawan were failed to the expectation from their team in the last match of Karnataka Premier League 2018.
- Also captain Robin Uthappa and Pavan Deshpande were failed to impress.
- But Arshdeep Singh Brar was excellent in the last match, that was some power hitting, he had hit 8 sixes in last game, very impressive, isn’t it ?. Also Chethan William was decent with the bat.
- But all-rounders Manoj S Bhandage and Bharath Devaraj were very impressive in last match. Manoj S Bhandage has scored some needful runs & also have picked up 3 important wickets. And Bharath Devaraj has also scored some important runs and picked up 2 important wickets.
- V Koushik was impressive as per our bowling point of view.
- In the last meeting between this two sides in the 13th match of Karnataka Premier League 2017 at Mysor, Shivamogga won by 4 wickets (with 6 balls remaining).
- Looking at the form of the team, Bengaluru Blasters have won 3 out of their last 5 Karnataka Premier League Matches.
- On the other side Shivamogga Lions have also won 3 out of their last 5 Karnataka Premier League Matches.
Shivamogga Lions Predicted Playing 11
- Aniruddha Joshi (c), Rongsen Jonathan, Aditya Somanna, Liyan Khan, K Hoysala, Sharath BR (wk), Kishore Kamat, Prithvi Shekawat, Rohit K, Abilash Shetty, Adhoksh Hegde
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
- Pavan Deshpande, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abhishek Bhat, V Koushik, Robin Uthappa, KB Pawan, Anand Doddamani, Arshdeep Singh Brar, K C Avinash, Pallavkumar Das, Sharan Gouda, Gaurav Dhiman, M Vishwanathan
- We expect batting friendly pitch tonight in this match, it’s surely going to be high scoring encounter tonight. Weather conditions are good & no chance of rain has been forecast for this match.
Bengaluru Blasters will win the match.
Bengaluru Blasters will win the toss.
HEAD-TO-HEAD in KPL 2017 : 1 Match
- Bengaluru Blasters : 0
- Shivamogga Lions : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD, Hotstar
Follow us on telegram for more updates..