Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of 2nd Quarter-Final Match in NatWest-T20 Blast, 2018 between Durham vs Sussex ? then you are at the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
- Match : Durham vs Sussex
- Venue : Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
- Time : 05:30 PM GMT(August 24), 11:00 PM IST
GROUND STATS – T20I
|Matches won batting first||2|
|Matches won bowling first||1|
|Average 1st Inns scores||163|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||195/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus|
|Lowest total recorded||155/10 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI|
|Highest score chased||119/3 (19 Ov) by RSA vs Eng|
|Lowest score defended||176/9 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng|
Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
- Durham have won their total 8 out of 10 completed matches of T20 Blast 2018.
- Durham has been one of the more consistent teams in this year’s NatWest T20 Blast. They have finished 2nd on the T20 Blast North Group’s points table at the end of the league stage with 9 wins and 4 losses from total 14 matches.
- They lost to Lancashire in their last match in T20 Blast 2018. They bowled first and conceded 143 runs by picking up 6 wickets. But they have failed to chase down this score and they bowled out on only 78 runs.
- Ryan Davies was the top run scorer with 27 off 18 balls. Stuart Poynter scored 23 off 19 balls. The next highest score was 12 by Mark Wood.
- Mark Wood was their best bowler. He took 2 for 22 off 4.0 overs. Ben Whitehead went for 6.5 an over. Chris Rushworth took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 5.5.
- In this season Durham’s batting is going to mainly depends on their opening pair of Tom Latham and Graham Clark. Captain Latham has scored the most runs for the team in this year’s T20 Blast (454 runs) which includes 4 half-centuries. Clark has 3 fifties to his name and he has chipped in with a few handy contributions every now and then. However, team will also expect veteran Paul Collingwood to step up and fire in this crunch game.
- Sussex have won 5 of their last 8 completed T20 matches.
- After losing to Somerset by 3 wickets at home venue, Sussex came back very strongly to win their next three matches on the trot and end the league round on a high. They finished third in the NatWest T20 Blast South Group points table having won 7 matches and lost 3 matches out of their total 14 matches.
- They beat Middlesex in their last match. They batted first and scored 215 for 5. They then bowled well to restrict Middlesex to 184 for 10 to win the match.
- Luke Wright was the top run scorer with 74 off 48 balls. Philip Salt scored 66 off 25 balls. The next highest score was 36 by Laurie Evans.
- Tymal Mills was the pick of the bowlers. He took 2 for 31 off 3.0 overs. Jofra Archer also bowled well. He went for 10.5 an over. Danny Briggs took 2 wicket and had an economy rate of 5.5.
- Laurie Evans has been the best batsman for Sussex this season. He is their leading run-scorrer for the team with 491 runs which comprises 5 half-centuries.
- Durham and Sussex have never faced each other before in the T20 format. This is going to be for the first time that these two teams will be going head-to-head in the tournament.
- Sussex have won continuous last three matches. So they are in good form.
- Durham have the advantage of playing at their home ground and they have won four out of six completed matches here this season.
- Durham’s batting seems to be over-reliant on Graham Clark and Tom Latham and they could find themselves in trouble if they both have a bad day.
Durham Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Latham (c), Graham Clark, Paul Collingwood, Will Smith, Ryan Davies, Stuart Poynter (wk), James Weighell, Mark Wood, Nathan Rimmington, Chris Rushworth, Ben Whitehead
Sussex Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Wright (c), Philip Salt, Laurie Evans, Delray Rawlins, David Wiese, Michael Burgess (wk), Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Will Beer, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills
- Coming Soon..
Durham will win the match.
Sussex will win the toss.
HEAD-TO-HEAD: 0 Match
- Kent : 0
- Lancashire : 0
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports
Follow us on telegram for more updates..