Are you looking forward to knowing the Match & Toss winner of 4th Quarter-Final Match in NatWest-T20 Blast, 2018 between Somerset vs Nottinghamshire ? then you are at the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.
- Match : Somerset vs Nottinghamshire
- Venue : The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton
- Time : 02:00 PM GMT(August 26), 7:30 PM IST
GROUND STATS – T20I
|Matches won batting first||4|
|Matches won bowling first||1|
|Average 1st Inns scores||194|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||146|
|Highest total recorded||250/3 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW|
|Lowest total recorded||118/10 (18.3 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW|
|Highest score chased||166/4 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs ENGW|
|Lowest score defended||174/8 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Eng|
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
- Somerset has been the most consistent team in this year’s NatWest T20 Blast. They have finished top on the T20 Blast South Group’s points table at the end of the league stage with 10 wins and 4 losses from total 14 matches.
- They lost to Kent in their last match in T20 Blast 2018. They bowled first and conceded 231 runs by picking up 5 wickets. Although, they have tried their all to chase down this big target, But they failed & have lost the match.
- Steven Davies, James Hildreth and Lewis Gregory were highest run scorers for the team in the last match. Especially, Lewis Gregory was very impressive as He has scored 44 runs of just 15 balls.
- Max Waller was their best bowler in the last match as he took 2 wickets for 29 runs from 4.0 overs.
- Nottinghamshire have finished fourth on the T20 Blast North Group’s points table at the end of the league stage with 8 wins and 6 losses from total 14 completed matches.
- They have won against Yorkshire by 8 wickets in hand in their last match in T20 Blast 2018. Although, they have loss the toss, but they have managed to win with an ease against yorkshire.
- Alex Hales and Tom Moores were very impressive in the last match. Alex Hales has scored an important fifty & has scored 71 runs from just 56 balls. Also, Tom Moores has scored quick 43 runs from just 24 balls.
- Harry Gurney was their best bowler in the last match as he took 1 wicket for only 16 runs from 4.0 overs.
- Somerset and Nottinghamshire have faced each other only once before in the NatWest T20 Blast. In the last & only first meeting between these two sides in the NatWest T20 Blast, Nottinghamshire have won the match by 5 wickets in hand.
- Somerset have won four out of last five matches they have played in Natwest T20 Blast. So they are looking in great form.
- On the other side, Nottinghamshire have won three out of last five matches they have played in Natwest T20 Blast.
Somerset Predicted Playing 11
- Steven Davies (wk), Johann Myburgh, Peter Trego, James Hildreth, Corey Anderson, Tom Abell, Lewis Gregory (c), Roelof van der Merwe, Jamie Overton, Jerome Taylor, Max Waller
Nottinghamshire Predicted Playing 11
- Riki Wessels, Alex Hales, Jake Libby, Tom Moores (wk), Steven Mullaney, Daniel Christian (c), Samit Patel, Luke Fletcher, Matthew Carter, Ish Sodhi, Harry Gurney
- Coming Soon..
Nottinghamshire will win the match.
Nottinghamshire will win the toss.
HEAD-TO-HEAD: 1 Match
- Somerset : 0
- Nottinghamshire : 1
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports
Follow us on telegram for more updates..