Are you looking forward to know the Match & Toss winner of Ireland vs Afghanistan, 1st ODI Match ? then you are in the right place. Get all the latest stats about the stadium, Dream11 team, toss winner, match winner, pitch & condition etc on Cricket Match Predictions.Join CricketMatchPredictions Pro Membership to Win More
GROUND STATS – ODI
|Matches won batting first||10|
|Matches won bowling first||11|
|Average 1st Inns scores||189|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||189|
|Highest total recorded||301/7 (50 Ov) by Eng vs IRE|
|Lowest total recorded||96/10 (20 Ov) by IRE vs Pak|
|Highest score chased||245/6 (49.3 Ov) by RSA vs Ind|
|Lowest score defended||148/9 (50 Ov) by IRE vs Ken|
- Match : Ireland vs Afghanistan, 1st ODI Match
- Venue : Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast
- Time : 3:15 PM IST (August 27), 09:45 AM GMT
- Ireland is having decent form in ODI formats with only 2 wins from their last 5 ODI matches.
- In their last match against Afghanistan, they have failed to give performance from the batting department and were able to put only 209 runs on the board. Although they have started well but were not able to end well and had lost too many wickets in the end.
- Paul Sterling had scored fifty in the last match he has played, He was looking in great touch, also captain of Ireland Porterfield was decent in his last match. But both O’Brien brothers were very good in their last odi match against afghanistan.
- From Bowlers point of view B Rankin was looking in decent form in the last odi match.
- But Simi Singh was very impressive in the last odi match, as he has scored important 15 runs and also picked up 3 wickets of just 30 runs in 10 overs.
- What to say about this team, they are in the impressive form with 7 wins from their last 10 ODI Matches they have played.
- In the last odi match against West Indies they have won the match with 7 wickets and 60 balls in hand. It was quite impressive performance by the team Afghanistan.
- Mohammad Shahzad and Mujeeb Ur Rahman were the heroes of the match. Mohammad Shahzad had scored very valuable 81 runs from just 93 balls & Mujeeb Ur Rahman had picked up 4 important wickets by giving 43 runs in the 10 overs.
- Also Rahmat Shah was quite impressive as he had scored important fifty for the team and also created important 2nd wicket partnership with Mohammad Shahzad.
- Also bowlers like Dawlat Zadran and Rashid Khan were in great form in the last match.
- Afghanistan have won their 8 out of 17 ODI matches they have played against Ireland.
- Ireland have won their 9 out of 17 ODI matches they have played against Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan have won their last 3 ODI matches they have played against Ireland.
- The team batting second have won total 11 out the 21 completed international ODI matches played here at Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast.
- Coming Soon..
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- Paul Stirling, James Shannon, William Porterfield, Andrew Balbirnie, Gary Wilson (c/wk), Kevin O’Brien, Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase, Joshua Little/Andy McBrine
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Usman Ghani, Asghar Stanikzai (c), Samiullah Shenwari, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Najibullah Zadran, Shafiqullah Shafiq, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam
- Coming Soon..
Ireland will win the toss.
Afghanistan will win the match.
HEAD-TO-HEAD : 17 Matches
- Ireland : 9
- Afghanistan : 8
WHERE TO WATCH
- Sky Sports
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES..